Bonnie Kitten Food – Chicken (1.5kg)
৳ 850 (-7%)
Fully-balanced, chicken protein-containing all natural dry kitten food kibble carefully formulated by cat nutritionists to meet the nutritional requirements of all breeds.
- Balanced nutrition for your pets
- Best quality
- Delicious in taste
Bonnie Chicken Kitten food, fully-balanced, chicken protein-containing all natural kitten food carefully formulated by cat nutritionists to meet the nutritional requirements of all kitten breeds.
- Chicken meal has been used as animal protein source.
- The balance of omega 3 & 6 is provided by using flaxseed.
- Yucca plant provides ammonia and odour control, increase absorption of nutrients, strengthens the immune system and optimises animal growth and performance.
- A good intestinal health and performance is provided by CitriStim which is a source of pathogen-binding manna oligsacharride, immune provide beta-glucans and immune-supportive yeast.
- Healthy skin and shiny coat is supported by
- using brewer’s yeast.
- Muscles, organs and nerve cells are supported and the immune system strengthened by using whey powder.
- Rich vitamin contents.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Proteins (dehydrated), Wheat, Corn, Animal Fat, Dried Beet Pulp, Corn Gluten, Liver Flavour, Salt, Linseed, Brewer’s Yeast, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera, Mannan-Oligosaccharides, Beta Glucan, Preservatives – Antioxidants.
MINERALS: Calcium, Phosphorus, Sodium, lodine, Zinc, Copper, Iron, Selenium.
VITAMINS: Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin, Vitamin C, Vitamin B1 – B2 – B3 (Niacin) – B6 – B12 – B7 (Biotin) – B9 (Folic Acid), Vitamin K, Choline, Calcium Pantothenate.
|NUTRIENT COMPOSITION||NUTRITIVE ADDITIONS|
|Crude Protein||36%||Vitamin A (E672)||18000 IU/kg|
|Crude Fat||19%||Vitamin D3(E671)||1500 IU/kg|
|Crude Ash||8%||Vitamin E (3A700)||200 mg/kg|
|Crude Cellulose ( Fiber )||3%||Vitamin C (Stay C)||200 mg/kg|
|CAT’S WEIGHT||1 – 2 kg||3 – 4 kg||5 – 6 kg||7 – 8 kg|
|DAILY PORTION||25 – 35 G||55 – 75 g||90 – 110 g||130 – 145 g|
There are no reviews yet.
There are no inquiries yet.